11.19.2012

STOP BITING ME!

My cousin's wife shared this on Facebook today. I normally don't share these things, but oh my gosh... so true right now, except for the shower part. I totally haven't showered today. We're hanging on by a thread in this house. The kook has been sick for 2 weeks now, coughing up a storm at night, keeping me awake in between nursing the boy. (Yeah, he still doesn't sleep through the night.) I'm pumping the kook full of vitamin C and garlic and every immune boosting thing I can think of in hopes that she can kick this soon. I have lost hope of us being able to attend Thanksgiving with hubby's family though. Time to start planning some simple recipes for our quarantined family Thanksgiving. Between taking care of the kook and a teething baby boy, I haven't had much time to hop on here and post anything, but I just wanted to let you know we are alive... and not well.

In other news- the boy has just found out how to use his teeth during nursing sessions and I have just found out that my screaming in pain doesn't phase him. Awesome. I'm really hoping I won't need any sort of reconstructive surgery after he is weaned.

Now you are caught up.

So, tell me, how do I stop this baby from nipping at my parts-of-a-similar-name?

No comments:

Link Within

Blog Widget by LinkWithin